Tikumu Consulting partners with and supports small to medium business.
We focus on assisting business owners, operators, managers and team members to build solid business foundations. This may be achieved through strategy and action planning or it can be achieved through working on soft skills such as personal effectiveness, communication skills, time and stress management or emotional intelligence self-confidence issues. We will be your biggest cheerleader and supporter. We will also be an objective voice in your business and hold you accountable for your actions.
With focused and professional coaching everybody wins.
Business Coaching is carried out in the following way:
Do you find yourself working in the business more and more and not been able to see the wood from the trees sometimes? When partnering with a business coach it provides your with the opportunity to work start working on the business and not just in it.
Taking an objective view of the business, understanding your business vision and mission and how you will reach success.
Being a business owner can be motivating, invigorating and just damn awesome, but sometimes it can also be lonely, overwhelming and stressful. We like to pride ourselves in the fact that we absolutely understand your passion and need to achieve and that partnering with a coach will provide you with that additional support when you need it.
How it works
- The initial consultation process is best facilitated face to face. However if distance prevents us from meeting, then a telephonic or Skype session can be arranged.
- This consultation session will be where we discuss your goals, complete the coaching contract, discuss preparation techniques and complete a few other necessary documents. Yes, you might even get some homework!
- After the initial consultation we would meet once a week or every fortnight for an hour, these sessions can be held face to face, telephonically or via Skype, your choice.
- If you believe that additional sessions are required then we can book them accordingly.
- These weekly sessions are billed and payable at the beginning of each month.
- Should you need to postpone a session, I will be happy to try and accommodate your request where practically possible. If it however becomes a regular practice, I will challenge you on your commitment to your coaching sessions and your investment within your personal growth and development.
How it works
- Team sessions are facilitated face-to-face at your business premises.
Team coaching session topics would be centred on your business goals, as well as on any other issues the sponsor and team members believe need attention or improvement.
To ensure that the sessions are successful, they should take place in a private space, where there is 100% focus and attention from all team members.
It is recommended that the individual team members attend both the team sessions as well as the individual coaching sessions.
Coaching Workshops can be facilitated with either a group or team of candidates.
- Self-awareness **
- Conflict Management and Courageous Conversations **
- Stress and Time Management **
- Change Management
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence **
- Smile you’re on Stage
- Corporate Culture and Social Awareness **
- Creating Sustainable Change **
- Strategic Planning – new **
- Being Effective in the Workplace – coming soon
How a coaching workshop works:
- Each coaching workshop is run over 2 days.
- Each coaching workshop session is typically 4 hours in length.
- Each workshop can be facilitated in different ways, depending on the clients requirements. Please click on specific workshops for objectives, agendas and delivery options.
- Workshops work best with a group of between 10 to 12 candidates.
- Most workshops will require pre-workshop homework to be completed. This homework will be utilised in the workshop for maximum learning and development benefits.
- ** “This service has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme, and is eligible for voucher redemption.For more information on the NZTE Capability Development Voucher scheme or to find your local Regional Business Partner go to: http://www.nzte.govt.nz/en/how-nzte-can-help/programmes-and-services/regional-business-partners/ “