Tikumu Consulting facilitates individual and group coaching workshops for large business.
We focus on helping businesses achieve their goals by working with team members to ensure their personal and business goals are aligned and work in unison with the business vision and values. This may be achieved through group strategy sessions and action planning or it can be achieved through working on soft skills, in a group or individual capacity, such as management and leadership coaching, improving communication skills, emotional intelligence and behavioural change for an individual or within the organisations as a whole.
With focused and professional coaching everybody wins.
Executive and management coaching
During these coaching sessions we will explore:
- your business and personal goals and how they align with each other
- how to develop the capabilities of high-potential performers
- desired key skills and competencies, leadership styles and behaviours and how they affect your team’s morale, productivity, environment and loyalty.
- individualised action plans and methods of goal achievement
- the meaning of accountability
- how the coach can provide on-going support for your personal development
- various tools and techniques to assist in your goal achievement
How it works:
- Individual sessions are facilitated face-to-face or via Skype.
- At an initial consultation session we will discuss personal and business goals, complete the coaching contract, discuss preparation techniques and complete a few other necessary documents.
- These individual sessions may run independently of the team coaching sessions or run in conjunction with the team sessions.
- Should additional session be required, this can be facilitated.
A business may have a group of brilliant employees, however the difference between a good business and a great business is that in a great business, individuals do not work in silos. The need for team members to work well together is critical for achieving business success. Team synergy is not always a given and must be established, nurtured and maintained.
Team coaching is not a one-off team-building event. Team coaching is carried out over a period of time, where your team will cut through the clutter, set focused goals and action-plans and establish good habits, structures, systems and processes, which are entrenched into your team’s everyday working lives. A team-building event can be facilitated during the team coaching period, as an added benefit.
Why have team coaching?
- Team coaching establishes strong team foundations.
- Teams will delve into the concept of working smarter, not harder and structure their goals and action plans around this philosophy.
- Team members learn to maximise their resources.
- They improve communication skills and learn to brainstorm constructively and objectively.
- They learn to successfully deal with conflict situations and how to manage difficult conversations.
- They learn to be accountable and take ownership for their decisions and actions.
- They learn to acknowledge and reward their fellow team members and celebrate team and individual success.
- Establishing good habits, structures, systems and processes, aligned to business objectives and entrenching these into your team’s everyday working lives.
- Assisting team members to understand their roles and responsibilities within the business vision and strategic plan.
How it works
- Team sessions are facilitated face-to-face at your business premises.
- Team coaching session topics would be centred on your business goals, as well as on any other issues the sponsor and team members believe need attention or improvement.
- To ensure that the sessions are successful, they should take place in a private space, where there is 100% focus and attention from all team members.
- It is recommended that the individual team members attend both the team sessions as well as the individual coaching sessions.
- Phase One: Typically four 4-hour sessions over 8 weeks.
- Phase Two: Typically two monthly 4-hour sessions
Coaching Workshops can be facilitated with either a group or team of candidates.
- Self-awareness **
- Conflict Management and Courageous Conversations **
- Stress and Time Management **
- Change Management
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence **
- Smile you’re on Stage
- Corporate Culture and Social Awareness **
- Creating Sustainable Change **
- Strategic Planning – new **
- Being Effective in the Workplace – coming soon
How a coaching workshop works:
- Each coaching workshop is run over 2 days.
- Each coaching workshop session is typically 4 hours in length.
- Each workshop can be facilitated in different ways, depending on the clients requirements. Please click on specific workshops for objectives, agendas and delivery options.
- Workshops work best with a group of between 10 to 12 candidates.
- Most workshops will require pre-workshop homework to be completed. This homework will be utilised in the workshop for maximum learning and development benefits.
- ** “This service has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme, and is eligible for voucher redemption.For more information on the NZTE Capability Development Voucher scheme or to find your local Regional Business Partner go to: http://www.nzte.govt.nz/en/how-nzte-can-help/programmes-and-services/regional-business-partners/ “