You or one of your team members may be feeling stuck. There is a need for a change, but the what, why, where or who has yet to be defined. There may be a need for a new challenge, boosting motivational levels or to become more focused on the tasks at hand.
- Define and take charge of your “stuck” areas and create action plans to confidently work through them.
- Clarify your goals (work and personal). These goals are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timed)
- Identify your values and how to incorporate them in your daily life
- Improve and stream-line your decision making skills
- Identify behaviour traits which are working against you and ways to remedy them
- Improve your communication skills
- Leverage your strengths
- Understand how to operate in your working environment
Areas which will be covered in this workshop:
- Identifying areas of change
- Understanding the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivators
- Defining purpose (vision)
- Understanding identity and self image
- Creating a more meaningful values statement
- Defining incorrect behaviours and skills gaps
- Clarifying strengths
- Identifying ways of how to change habits
- Brainstorming change actions
- Developing focused goals
This workshop can be facilitated in a number of ways:
- Day 1: Creating sustainable Change part 1
- Day 2: Creating sustainable Change part 2
- Day 2 is facilitated 10-14 days after day 1.
- During this 10-14 day period the participants will be required to complete certain homework assignments. They will be required to implement the tools and techniques they have learnt during the first session.
- The participants’ feedback is then merged into Day 2’s session
- This workshop is run as a stand alone 2 day workshop.
- Two weeks after the workshop, follow up calls will be made with each participant.
- A telephonic feedback session will be conducted to assess how they have managed with their newly learned skills.
- Telephonic sessions would be approximately 20 minutes.
- This workshop is run in conjunction with one-on-one coaching sessions.
- The typical number of individual sessions would be between 6 and 8 sessions.
- Sessions are a minimum of 60 minutes long.
- This workshop is part of a 6 – 8 workshop collection run every month for six to eight months.
- Homework assignments would be required to be completed during the weeks between each workshop.
- Group coaching workshops are run in conjunction with individual coaching sessions.
“This service has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme, and is eligible for voucher redemption.
For more information on the NZTE Capability Development Voucher scheme or to find your local Regional Business Partner go to: http://www.nzte.govt.nz/en/how-nzte-can-help/programmes-and-services/regional-business-partners/ “