Do you want to develop your professional and personal potential as a coach? You can achieve this by working with a mentor.
What is the role of a coach mentor?
1) Acts as a support for a coach
2) Becomes a sounding board for a coach
3) Assists coaches to build their confidence levels in the art of coaching
4) Helps coaches to enhance their coaching skills
5) Introduces new tools and different coaching approaches
6) Confirmation that the coach is approaching their sessions correctly
7) Offers alternative methods to approach situations
8) Helps a coach to set up a structured coaching framework
9) Ensures the coach is following an ethical coaching regime.
If you believe you need a mentor, give me a call and we can set up a free initial consultation.