“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” Rumi
Most of us dream about being happier, healthier, more focused, more successful and having a better work-life balance. However, we sometimes get stuck, unsure how to move forward and even start the process of turning our dreams into reality. So, we inevitably end up staying with the status quo and telling ourselves that we are happy with it. Really?
If you screamed “NO!” to the above question, then you’re the type of person who wants more out of life, who wants more control over the inevitable changes in your life and are prepared to move out of your comfort zone and take the path towards successful and sustainable change.
You are ultimately in control of what happens to you. You don’t need to ask permission from anyone but you might just need a helping hand. I would like to support and guide you in changing your current situation for the better.
Here’s how it works
- An initial consultation works best face to face, however, if distance is an issue we can arrange a Skype or phone session
- In the initial consultation, we’ll discuss your goals, complete the coaching contract, decide on preparation techniques and you might even get some homework!
- We’ll meet weekly or fortnightly for an hour, either face to face or by Skype
- If you believe additional sessions are required we can book them accordingly
- Sessions are billed and payable at the beginning of each month
- Should you need to postpone a session, I’ll try to accommodate your request where practically possible. If postponing becomes an issue, I’ll need to challenge your commitment to your coaching and your investment towards your personal growth and development
“You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.” ~ Unknown