Change management group coaching workshop
Change is a constant – how we experience it depends on our attitude.
The objective of this workshop is to learn how to accept that change happens and how to successfully manage the change process.
This workshop is interactive and encourages individual participation. The workshop also requires for participants to step out of their comfort zones and reflect on their current personal and professional lives. There are a number of tools and techniques used in the workshop that will assist participants in reaching their goals in self-discovery. These techniques and tools can be used outside of the workshop environment in their everyday lives.
Areas that will be covered in this workshop:
- Understand what change is and how it impacts people in the workplace.
- Learning how to take advantage of the change process and make change work for you.
- Identifying different techniques to manage the change process.
- Learning how to see change as positive.
This workshop can be facilitated in a number of ways:
- This workshop is run in conjunction with Stress Management as a 2 day workshop.
- Day 2 is facilitated 10-14 days after day 1.
- During this 10-14 day period the participants will be required to complete homework assignments. They will be required to implement the tools and techniques they have learnt during the first session.
- The participants feedback is then merged into Day 2’s session.
- This workshop is run as a 1 day stand alone workshop.
- Two weeks after the workshop, follow up calls will be made with each participants.
- A telephonic feedback session will be conducted to assess how they have managed with their newly learnt skills.
- Telephonic sessions would be approximately 20 minutes.
- This workshop is run in conjunction with one-on-one coaching sessions.
- The typical number of individual sessions would be between 6 and 8 sessions.
- Sessions are a minimum of 60 minutes long.
- This workshop is part of a 6 workshop collection run every month for six months.
- Homework assignments would be required to be completed during the weeks between each workshop.
- Group coaching workshops are run in conjunction with individual coaching sessions.