The main objective of this workshop is to understand what stress is and how it personally affects us. To identify stress triggers, which turn empowering stress into negative stress. To learn how to utilise various tools and techniques to manage stress triggers.
To learn how to manage our time, people and change more effectively to decrease negative stress drivers.
This workshop is interactive and encourages individual participation. The workshop also requires for participants to step out of their comfort zones and reflect on their current personal and professional lives. There are a number of tools and techniques used in the workshop that will assist participants in reaching their goals in self-discovery. These techniques and tools can be used outside of the workshop environment in their everyday lives.
Areas which will be covered in this workshop:
- Understanding what stress is and how it affects us physiologically, emotionally and cognitively.
- Discovering new techniques of how to manage negative stress
- Acknowledging individual stress triggers
- Understanding how poor time management affects stress levels
- Identifying key triggers such as procrastination, poor delegation and being disorganised
- Acknowledging change and how it can be recognised and successfully managed
- Understanding how to successfully manage interactions with people to maintain stress levels.
This workshop can be facilitated in a number of ways:
- This workshop is facilitated over 2 days of 4 hours each day.
- Day 2 is facilitated 10-14 days after days 1.
- During this 10-14 day period the candidates will be required to complete certain homework assignments. They will be required to implement the tools and techniques they have learnt during the first session.
- The candidates feedback is then merged into Day 2’s session.
- This workshop is run as a stand alone 2 day workshop.
- Two weeks after the workshop, follow up calls will be made with each candidate.
- A telephonic feedback session will be conducted to assess how they have managed with their newly learned skills.
- Telephonic sessions would be approximately 20 minutes.
- This workshop is run in conjunction with one-on-one coaching sessions.
- The typical number of individual sessions would be between 6 and 8 sessions.
- Individual sessions are a minimum of 60 minutes long.
- This workshop is part of a 6 workshop collection run every month for six months.
- Homework assignments would be required to be completed during the weeks between each workshop.
- Group coaching workshops are run in conjunction with individual coaching sessions.
“This service has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme, and is eligible for voucher redemption.
For more information on the NZTE Capability Development Voucher scheme or to find your local Regional Business Partner go to: http://www.nzte.govt.nz/en/how-nzte-can-help/programmes-and-services/regional-business-partners/ “