By completing a strategic plan you are able to align your business goals and action plans to your business vision. Planning plays an important role in any business venture. It can make the difference between the success or failure of your business. By understanding your business environment you can be a proactive business owner/manager instead of reactive.
By the end of the planning session you would have;
- successfully analysed all areas of your business and would have a clear understanding of your business strengths and weaknesses
- developed a clear vision, mission and set of values for your business,
- developed focused goals and action plans to leverage all business opportunities and overcome any threats.
This workshop is interactive and encourages individual participation. The workshop also requires for participants to step out of their comfort zones and reflect on their current professional situation. There are a number of tools and techniques used in the workshop that will assist the participants in reaching their goals. These techniques and tools can be used outside of the workshop environment in their everyday working lives.
Areas which will be covered in this workshop:
- Vision, Mission and business philosophy
- SWOT Analysis (Including)
- Competitor analysis
- Team competencies
- Industry analysis
- Goal setting and action plans
- SMARTER model
- Key performance indicators
- Action plan grid
- After Action Review
This workshop can be facilitated in two different ways:
- This workshop is run as a stand alone 2 day workshop.
- Two weeks after the workshop, follow up calls will be made with each participant.
- Telephonic sessions would be approximately 15 – 20 minutes.
- This workshop is run in conjunction with one-on-one coaching sessions.
- The typical number of individual sessions would be between 6 and 8 sessions after the initial strategic planning workshop has taken place.
- One-on-one sessions are a minimum of 60 minutes long.
“This service has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme, and is eligible for voucher redemption.
For more information on the NZTE Capability Development Voucher scheme or to find your local Regional Business Partner go to: http://www.nzte.govt.nz/en/how-nzte-can-help/programmes-and-services/regional-business-partners/ “