Corporate culture and social awareness group coaching workshop
Social awareness is defined as consciousness shared by individuals within a society. It essentially means to be conscious or aware of the behaviour, actions, challenges, problems and strengths within a society or community.
As the people within a business can be seen as a community, it is in the community member’s best interest to be aware of their surroundings, which includes corporate culture and how functional or dysfunctional it is.
The primary objective of this workshop is to understand that by being aware of the corporate culture within the business, it becomes easier to drive change, growth and innovation forward.
This workshop is interactive and encourages individual participation. The workshop also requires for participants to step out of their comfort zones and reflect on their current personal and professional lives. There are a number of tools and techniques used in the workshop that will assist the participants in reaching their goals in self-discovery. These techniques and tools can be used outside of the workshop environment in their everyday lives.
Areas which will be covered in this workshop:
- Understanding what coaching is by using the logical levels of change
- Defining and understanding the importance of corporate culture
- Understanding organisational systems and the origins of corporate culture
- Recognising the common components of great corporate culture
- Learning how to create more meaningful values statements
- How to create a strong corporate culture through:
- Social awareness
This workshop can be facilitated in a number of ways:
- Day 1: Understanding corporate culture & components that make up great cultures
- Day 2: Social Awareness
- Day 2 is facilitated 10-14 days after day 1.
- During this 10-14 day period the participants will be required to complete certain homework assignments. They will be required to implement the tools and techniques they have learnt during the first session.
- The participants’ feedback is then merged into Day 2’s session.
- This workshop is run as a stand alone 2 day workshop.
- Two weeks after the workshop, follow up calls will be made with each participant.
- A telephonic feedback session will be conducted to assess how they have managed with their newly learnt skills.
- Telephonic sessions would be approximately 15 – 20 minutes.
- This workshop is run in conjunction with one-on-one coaching sessions.
- The typical number of individual sessions would be between 6 and 8 sessions.
- Sessions are a minimum of 60 minutes long.
- This workshop is part of a 6 to 12 workshop collection run every month for six to twelve months.
- Homework assignments would be required to be completed during the weeks between each workshop.
- Group coaching workshops are run in conjunction with individual coaching sessions.
“This Coaching Workshop is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund. Find out more by visiting www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz”