As a small to medium business entrepreneur you are continuously looking at ways to improve your business. One way of achieving your business goals is to partner with a professional coach.
By working with a professional coach we bring an objective voice to the relationship. We will challenge your thinking, provide a non-judgemental space for you to think, brainstorm and reflect and we will hold you accountable.
BENEFITS FOR BUSINESS OWNERS/MANAGERS
- Understanding your own leadership style and strengthening leadership areas
- More time to work on the business instead of just operating in the business.
- More time for strategic planning and business development
- Able to delegate more with better results
- Less conflict and an improved working culture
- More innovation and quality ideas from employees
- Solution focused employees
BENEFITS FOR THE INDIVIDUAL
- Increased motivation and ownership over your own work goals and results
- Focused action plans and improved work quality
- Better understanding of how you add value to the business.
- Better understanding of the business goals, strategy and its customers
- More interesting and rewarding work
- More options in career development
- Improved communication skills
- Improved leadership skills
- More appreciation of own initiative
- Improved confidence and self-esteem levels
- Increase ability to think strategically
BENEFITS TO THE BUSINESS
- Build a more engaged and driven workforce
- Improved team work and employee relations
- Develop more productive, focused and goal orientated team
- Improved customer focus and customer satisfaction
- Build a stronger corporate culture and a more pleasant working atmosphere
- More effective use of existing resources within the business
- Less resistance to change and faster transformation
- Develop an “Employer of Choice” image
- Develop loyalty amongst your team members
- Increase employee retention and lower recruitment costs
Coaching can be facilitated in the following ways
- Individual coaching
- Team coaching
- Group coaching workshops
Individual coaching can be facilitated with the business owner, business manager or individual employees.
How it works
- The initial consultation process is best facilitated face to face. However if distance prevents us from meeting, then a telephonic or Skype session can be arranged.
- This consultation session, which may last up to 90min, will be where we discuss your goals, understand the sponsors expectations of the coaching, complete the coaching contract, discuss preparation techniques and complete a few other necessary documents.
- After the initial consultation we would meet once a week or every second week for an hour, these sessions can be held face to face, telephonically or via Skype, your choice.
- If you believe that additional sessions are required over and above the original package then we can book them accordingly.
- These weekly sessions are billed and payable at the beginning of each month.
- Should you need to postpone a session, I will be happy to try and accommodate your request where practically possible. If it however becomes a regular practice, I will challenge you on your commitment to your coaching sessions and your investment within your personal growth and development.
- Coaching packages