During these coaching sessions, we will explore;
- your business and personal goals and how they align with each other
- how to develop the capabilities of high-potential performers
- desired key skills and competencies, leadership styles and behaviours and how they affect your team’s morale, productivity, environment and loyalty.
- individualised action plans and methods of goal achievement
- the meaning of accountability
- how the coach can provide on-going support for your personal development
- various tools and techniques to assist in your goal achievement
How it works:
- Individual sessions are facilitated face-to-face, at your business premises.
- At an initial consultation session, which may last up to 90min, we will discuss personal and business goals, complete the coaching contract, discuss preparation techniques and complete a few other necessary documents.
- Phase one: Typically one hour per week for 8 weeks.
- Phase two: Typically one-hour every second week, for 8 weeks.
- These individual sessions may run independently of the team coaching sessions or run in conjunction with the team sessions.
- Should additional session be required, this can be facilitated.