A business may have a group of brilliant employees, however the difference between a good business and a great business is that in a great business, individuals do not work in silos. The need for team members to work well together is critical for achieving business success. Team synergy is not always a given and must be established, nurtured and maintained.
Team coaching is not a one-off team-building event. Team coaching is carried out over a period of time, where your team will cut through the clutter, set focused goals and action-plans and establish good habits, structures, systems and processes, which are entrenched into your team’s everyday working lives. A team-building event can be facilitated during the team coaching period, as an added benefit.
Why have team coaching?
- Team coaching establishes strong team foundations.
- Teams will delve into the concept of working smarter, not harder and structure their goals and action plans around this philosophy.
- Team members learn to maximise their resources.
- They improve communication skills and learn to brainstorm constructively and objectively.
- They learn to successfully deal with conflict situations and how to manage difficult conversations.
- They learn to be accountable and take ownership for their decisions and actions.
- They learn to acknowledge and reward their fellow team members and celebrate team and individual success.
- Establishing good habits, structures, systems and processes, aligned to business objectives and entrenching these into your team’s everyday working lives.
- Assisting team members to understand their roles and responsibilities within the business vision and strategic plan.
How it works
- Team sessions are facilitated face-to-face at your business premises.
- Team coaching session topics would be centred on your business goals, as well as on any other issues the sponsor and team members believe need attention or improvement.
- To ensure that the sessions are successful, they should take place in a private space, where there is 100% focus and attention from all team members.
- It is recommended that the individual team members attend both the team sessions as well as the individual coaching sessions.
- Phase One: Typically four 4-hour sessions over 8 weeks.
- Phase Two: Typically two monthly 4-hour sessions