“You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.” ~ Unknown
Most of us dream about being happier, healthier, more focused, more successful and having a better work-life balance. However, we sometimes get stuck and don’t always know how to move forward and start the process of turning our dreams into reality. So we inevitably end up staying with the status quo and telling ourselves that we are happy with it. Really? So, just dreaming and wishing about taking control of your life is good enough?
Well, if you were screaming “NO!” to the above question, then you are the type of person who wants more out of life, who wants to control the inevitable changes in their life and are prepared to move out of their comfort zone of enjoying the status quo then you are on the road to successful change.
You are ultimately in control of what happens to you, you don’t need to ask permission from anyone, but you might just need a helping hand.
I would like to support and guide you in changing your current situation for the better.
How it works
- The initial consultation process is best facilitated face to face. However if distance prevents us from meeting, then a telephonic or Skype session can be arranged.
- This consultation session, which may last up to 90min, will be where we discuss your goals, complete the coaching contract, discuss preparation techniques and complete a few other necessary documents. Yes, you might even get some homework!
- After the initial consultation, and if we decide to continue with the coaching relationship, we would meet once a week or every second week for an hour, these sessions can be held face to face, telephonically or via Skype, your choice.
- If you believe that additional sessions are required then we can book them accordingly.
- These weekly sessions are billed and payable at the beginning of each month.
- Should you need to postpone a session, I will be happy to try and accommodate your request where practically possible. If it however becomes a regular practice, I will challenge you on your commitment to your coaching sessions and your investment within your personal growth and development.
- Coaching packages
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself” ~ Rumi