Coaching Workshops can be facilitated with either a group or team of candidates.
- Self-awareness **
- Conflict Management and Courageous Conversations **
- Stress and Time Management **
- Change Management
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence **
- Smile you’re on Stage
- Corporate Culture and Social Awareness **
- Creating Sustainable Change **
- Strategic Planning – new **
- Being Effective in the Workplace – coming soon
How a coaching workshop works:
- Each coaching workshop is run over 2 days.
- Each coaching workshop session is typically 4 hours in length.
- Each workshop can be facilitated in different ways, depending on the clients requirements. Please click on specific workshops for objectives, agendas and delivery options.
- Workshops work best with a group of between 10 to 12 candidates.
- Most workshops will require pre-workshop homework to be completed. This homework will be utilised in the workshop for maximum learning and development benefits.
- ** “This service has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme, and is eligible for voucher redemption.For more information on the NZTE Capability Development Voucher scheme or to find your local Regional Business Partner go to: http://www.nzte.govt.nz/en/how-nzte-can-help/programmes-and-services/regional-business-partners/ “